Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) teed off on Anthony Fauci after announcing his resignation as NIAID Director earlier this week.
DeSantis responded to Fauci’s claims that his unscientific lockdowns didn’t cause any permanent damage.
Anyone with common sense knows that’s a lie!
Lockdowns caused catastrophic, permanent damage.
And Fauci pushed them onto the American public.
Fauci appeared on Fox News earlier this week after announcing he’s leaving government service in December.
Fauci told Neil Cavuto: “I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I’ve done and every decision I’ve made.”
WATCH: Anthony Fauci tells Fox’s Neil Cavuto why he’s stepping down: "I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I've done and every decision I've made." pic.twitter.com/9yjQuYE2ms
— TV News Now (@TVNewsNow) August 23, 2022
Fauci also lied and claimed, “I didn’t shut down anything.”
Let’s roll the tape!
Unbelievable! Does Fauci NOT know that the Internet lives forever? HERE are the receipts:
Fauci: "I didn't shut anything down…"
Oh really? Roll tape! pic.twitter.com/73L2pDpABS
— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) August 23, 2022
From The Gateway Pundit:
In early 2020, Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used completely fraudulent disease models to persuade President Trump to lockdown the entire US economy.
As The Gateway Pundit reported two years ago — In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci admitted that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to lock down the US economy knowing the massive destruction this would cause in jobs, lives, learning, child development, and commerce.
- Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
- The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
- The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this fraudulent model
- A later critique of the Imperial College Model found the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The Imperial College study was a complete sham.
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and to the US President and the American public and destroyed the US economy.
And the rest is history.
And because of Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci 300,000 to 900,000 children around the world died from starvation due to their economic lockdowns.
Gov. DeSantis responded to Fauci’s claims in front of supporters.
“Someone needs to grab that little elf and chuck him across the Potomac,” DeSantis said.
Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) escalates his ridiculous attacks on Dr. Fauci:
"Someone needs to grab that little elf and chuck him across the Potomac." pic.twitter.com/H7lf6OSkj6
— The Recount (@therecount) August 24, 2022
This video is also floating around Twitter:
Fauci is OUT in December!
He has decided to “pursue his next chapter.”
— Tricia Flanagan (R-NJ) (@NewDayForNJ) August 22, 2022
If the GOP regains the House of Representatives and Senate, Fauci should brace off for a lengthy investigation in 2023.
“Robert Kennedy Jr. told The Gateway Pundit on Tuesday that if the GOP wins back the Senate Fauci will have a long year of actually having to defend his failed policies that resulted in millions of US deaths over his 40 years in government service,” The Gateway Pundit noted.