Effective Date: December 1, 2023
- Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, and other information (“Personal Data”).
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Cookies and Tracking Data
- Use of Data
DailyNoah.com uses the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To provide you with email communication, including but not limited to sales notices and our email Newsletters (you may opt out at any time)
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of DailyNoah.com
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Links to Other Sites
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
- Contact Us